Family Fall Photo Session

I know it's been awhile, but back at the end of September we had a mini family photo session and I just wanted to share some of those pictures.  Maddie is almost 16 months now and doing SO many things that I just can't keep track of anymore.  She's an ornery little thing and has her dad's sense of humor, I think.  In some ways it's gotten easier because she's so curious about everything around her and the world, in general, keeps her distracted and entertained when we go out; on the other hand, because her personality is developing so much more, if she doesn't like something or doesn't want to do something, she is that much more opinionated and stubborn about getting her own way.  Either way, it's a joy to watch her grow every day, that's for sure!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Dear Teacher, I don't like to practice so...you're fired!