I can't wait!!

Today, I opened up my laptop to catch up on my blog reading, and came across Puttin' On the G.R.I.T.S' blog with pictures of her Aspen trip...and it totally reminded me that in just about two weeks or so, I'll be GOING TO ASPEN!!!!  Can't believe how close it's getting.  Ryan and I have been patiently anticipating this trip since January.  Poor Ry, he needs to get away so badly.  New position = new stresses.

But before that, I'll be going to Lexington, KY and Nashville, TN w/ my parents and two doggies.  Lexington is first to meet a 2nd (or 3rd?) cousin that I've never met before on my grandfather's side.  This is exciting for me b/c I never got to meet my grandfather as he died 2 months before I was born.
After that, we'll be moving on to Nashville to see some old family friends.  We'll be there for most of the week, so I think I may take my violin with me as it'll be two retired couples + me.  I suspect there will lots of down time.  I may as well practice!  Hoping to see Nashville, as well.

Ugh.  Haven't gotten started on my "To Do" list for vacation at all.  One of my dogs needs a haircut and I usually do those myself.  I've been putting it off b/c, well, I hate doing it.  Probably will have to do that tomorrow morning.

Just two more days of teaching.  Ahhhhh.

Any exciting trips planned for this summer that you're getting antsy about??

Comments

Valerie said…
It sounds like this trip is well-deserved, and I'm just a little jealous. Have lots of fun! Oh, and you know what else you can do with all that down time in TN? Go running! Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)