March/April update

Time for a monthly update, haha!

Of course, the last month saw a flurry of activities with Easter stuff and trying to keep ourselves busy while we waited for warmer weather...which seems to have FINALLY made an appearance this week! Yay, spring (for real)!!!

Mommy/Maddie Starbucks date:)

Natural playground at a local park


Playdate with 3 sisters and my friend who moved an hour away :(


Checking out the Wizard of Oz exhibition at Easton town Centre 

Working on that bow grip!

Easter egg hunt on a cold Saturday!

She made out with lots of candy and $6.50!

I love her face in this picture 

She finally did #2 in the potty so she got her present:p

Ballerina playdate with a neighbor friend

A precious photo I captured during our easter weekend visit with grandma and grandpa's house

Obsessed with ballet!!!

Trying to keep up with Swan Lake! 

It finally hit 70 degrees in columbus, so we hit up a new playground! 



I'll be honest, I am starting to get tiiiiiirred dealing with both this pregnancy AND running after the feisty girl who is my daughter.
I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and have a few more ultrasounds with maternal fetal (aka, the "old lady doctors!) in addition to my normal visits with my regular doctor. I just saw him this week and baby boy's heartbeat is still going strong, and he's continuing to move around a lot in there.
Last night, I was feeling a little achy and questionably feverish, and just flat out lousy, so I emailed the hubs to pick up dinner and went to bed.  I rarely, if ever, do that. But today, I feel more normal so am wondering if my body was just telling me to slow down a bit?
In any case, I really hope and pray my body can keep going for at least 11 more weeks when I'll be full term in this pregnancy. I feel like I could pop now!

Looking forward to warmer days ahead and the weekend! Until the next update;)

Comments

Shelley said…
Maddie looks like she's up for anything - gotta love a toddler's energy! Of course, that makes it challenging for a pregnant Mama, but hopefully you both are taking naps. Sweet pictures, and I was wondering how your mom was doing, so thanks for including that lovely shot of her and Maddie. :)
Gaby said…
Thanks, Shelley :) I do need to do an update on my mom soon...she is doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Dear Teacher, I don't like to practice so...you're fired!