Just popping in to say...

Hello, world!

Our little prince, Elliott Ryan, was born Friday morning, June 29th, at 10:13 am after a very quick labor and delivery (thank God!).
Weight: 6 lbs, 0 oz. 18.9 inches

We love him so much!





While his entrance wasn't expected until the end of July, I had this strong feeling for a week that he'd be arriving soon:)
We are adjusting to life with two kiddos, and sleep deprivation all over again:( but we are happy and healthy and I am INCREDIBLY grateful to be able to nurse this time.
I'm looking forward to writing about Elliott's birth story soon. In the meantime, the past few days have been filled with endless diaper changes, a baby attached to my boob and lots and lots of snuggles and kisses:)

Happy Fourth of July!

Comments

Leslie said…
Congratulations! I'm so happy that he made it safe into this world. Also, yay for being able to nurse and not pump! What a happy difference that must be!
Gaby said…
Thank you! Yes, it's very nice not to HAVE to pump (and wash all those parts, too!) this time around. Still time consuming...but it's a good bonding time for me and baby, so I'm grateful!
rivulet said…
Congratulations!!!
Our littles are only 7 days apart. So you and he are almost at your one month milestone as well (my baby girl hit one month two days ago). I hope everything is going extremely well for you and your family!
Gaby said…
Wow! They are close! Hope you all are doing well and adjusting to a newborn again...I had almost forgotten how much sleep I had lost the first time around:( but the time is flying by like crazy too, so around good reminder to enjoy everything!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)