April update

Over two weeks since my last post.  In that amount of time, I've:

  • Attempted to begin half marathon training for the Columbus half I signed up for in October (and I'm not really worried so much about completing it--I've done halfies before--but I'd like to perform better) last week... and failed miserably with only two runs completed.  The last, of which, was stupid because I pushed myself too far and did a 7 miler that was supposed to be a 3 miler, and ended up hurting my knee.

  • Celebrated Easter weekend with continuous church performances from Friday thru Sunday.  Had family over and made an AWESOME beef brisket (actually set an alarm for 2am Sunday morning so I could get that thing out of the oven!)

  • Did some house hunting.  Actually made an offer just recently, but we are not hopeful about their accepting it.  We shall see what happens...

  • Made some tasty meals via Pinterest (will have to post about that later)

So, other than the house stuff (and nothing has even happened yet, so hardly worth mentioning) nothing terribly exciting.

It's late, but I'll try to post some pics of food and recipes later this week.  Early morning tomorrow...

Comments

Valerie said…
It sounds like life is going well for you! Be careful on those long runs, though. I hope your knee is feeling better now.

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)