Lager beer chicken recipe

Just wanted  to pop in quickly to share this recipe I made last night for dinner. It was pretty tasty and relatively easy to do.

http://thebeeroness.com/2017/02/27/lager-simmered-chicken-thighs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thebeeroness+%28The+Beeroness%29


When I have more time, I intend to write about our trip to Waterbury, CT for my grandma's funeral. It was very emotional but an extremely dignified ceremony. It meant a lot to see so many of our relatives come out to pay their respects.

Maddie is also 20 months today! So many changes going on with her, as well. We just got back from speech study #5 and Maddie fell asleep in the car; I'm always uncertain of how to handle this-- do I sit in the car and let her sleep, or wake her and hope she doesn't throw a fit when I put her down to bed again? It's as delicate as handling a bomb, I swear:/

Anyway, it's a rainy, gloomy Monday and the rest of the day will be spent at home. Tonight's dinner will be easy on me: Trader Joe's Orange chicken with rice and roasted broccoli. Easy but super yummy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...