11 year anniversary

Some days it seems like it's been forever, and other times it feels like it was just last week Ryan and I were married.

11 years ago, we were married in Ryan's small hometown of Middletown, OH. (you may have heard of it from the controversial book,  Hillbilly Elegy) with around 60 attending.  Very small, very low key...but perfect.
A lot of stuff has happened in the last decade, but more so in the last three years, really. I would not want anyone else at my side!
We have our differences from time to time, but we see eye to eye on the major stuff  (politics, religion, family) and I can truly say I have a life partner who always looks out for me and our family; puts us first and works incredibly hard to give us always wonderful, comfortable life.



This little munchkin is just the icing on the cake!

Here's to many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just popping in to say...

Dear Teacher, I don't like to practice so...you're fired!

Writing to you from...an apartment.