Some pics of the house


House organizing, cleaning and decorating is coming along.  Slowly, but surely.  I still feel hesitant to post pictures of every room, since they're still not complete or how I would like them to be.  One room that I do love walking by (and it's hard not to, since it's on the main floor) is the living area:


I absolutely love the plantation shutters, oak floors and how light and airy everything is.  Even though I'm not a huge fan of "open concept" I do like how there is a definite space for each room even as they still spill into each other:


Looking at entry way from upper level

Galley kitchen
 
Picture taken at night with shutters closed

 
Right now, those are the most "completed" areas, although I'm searching for a small table to put in the entry way to replace the shoe rack.  Every day, I think of something else I need or want to get for each room!  Ahhh.

That's it for now.  I can already tell this home-owning business is an ongoing thing.  I doubt anything will ever be "done" (hey! Just like playing the violin or working out... basically, just living life, right?!)

Be back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)