Las Vegas, Here I come!

About to leave in a few for the airport and will arrive in Sin City tonight; my dad and I were dorks and had all our luggage organized and ready to go last night--the rest of the family waited until 20 minutes ago to pack:)

So excited!  Obviously, I won't be posting anything until perhaps next week or even a week and a half (as soon as I get back from Las Vegas, hubby and I are driving onto KY for the family reunion) from now, but good news: I was able to recharge my camera's battery and will be sure to take plenty of pictures of the trip.

Have a great weekend:)

Comments

Hannah said…
Have a great trip!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)