Friday Night

Funny how life just gets in the way of your plans.  Ryan was planning on leaving for home tonight after work, but during the night, I heard him throwing up and it continued on all night.  Poor thing!  He didn't go to work and stayed in bed instead.  My dad arrived late in the afternoon and we had dinner at a vegan restaurant called Loving Hut that my brother wanted to try.  It was okay.  I'm really not into veganism.  I got the Thai Curry with the veggie protein, and while it didn't taste bad or anything, it had a really weird texture to it, and I just got tired of eating it after awhile.  It didn't satisfy me.  If I had to survive on a vegan diet, I'm sure I could--I just prefer not to:)
After dinner, I did some random shopping at Target and picked up a few more stocking stuffers for the in laws.  I got a clutch for the SIL and red gel pens for my BIL since he's a high school math teacher and I figured he could always use red pens for grading.  A boring gift, but they're kind of hard individuals to shop for since I'm not sure what their hobbies or interests are.
After Target, I picked up my pups from the groomers and they look SO much better.  I wish my camera were working so I could post pics.

The hubby is still resting and probably will just wait to go home to his family with me after I'm done with my Christmas Eve gig.  I hope he feels better tomorrow.  It really sucks to get sick during the holidays.

Well, that's it for now.  Hope everyone isn't going crazy this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)