30th Birthday

What a great day.  Both my family and my in-laws drove into Columbus to help me celebrate the big 3-0.  Good food at an Italian restaurant, one of my favorite cakes ever, and overly generous gifts (even though Christmas was just days ago.  Sometimes a December birthday can be both a blessing and curse, depending on which end you're on).  I'm sure I need it, but it was still funny to receive an anti-aging skin care line from Mary Kay from my mother as one of my presents.
Parents are staying in town for a few more days to hang out and I have about half a week left to enjoy my vacation.  House is completely clean, so I can truly relax these next few days.  I'm really blessed to have a great family and to have such great in-laws.

Just 10 more years and I'm "over the hill"! Ahhh!  Nah, I'm completely looking forward to new experiences and growing older, and hopefully, wiser.




Comments

Shelley said…
Happy Birthday, you sweet young thing!!! You do not need that anti-aging stuff...my gosh, you are beautiful!
sarah marie said…
Happy Birthday! I'm turning 30 in June... I think I need some anti-aging stuff for my skin! :-/
Gaby said…
@Shelley: thank you so much!

@Sarah Marie: lol, you look way too young to be almost 30 OR to be a mom!
On a side note, I went through my "nighttime anti-aging routine" last night, and I have to say: my skin really did feel smoother, haha. Let's see if this stuff can reverse any signs of aging...so that I'll end up looking like I'm...ten.

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...