Colorado Update

Just checking in quickly from Aspen, CO!  We're on the tail end of our trip and will be checking out of our hotel tomorrow morning, probably walk around Aspen some more, and then fly out of here in the evening.  Back to reality--and to homely Columbus, OH--on Saturday.

I'm currently writing recaps of each day and plan on publishing them sometime next week.  I started posting recaps of our trip on Facebook, but Ryan told me he thought it seemed obnoxious to post those details on FB.  I guess I know what he means...but seriously, what else would I post either here or on FB?  (No one wants to hear or read about the petty arguments we had on where to eat or what to do, or anything of that nature, right?)  So as a result, I only posted once or twice on our trip and I'll just summarize everything else on this blog.

If it actually does seem obnoxious, my apologies!  I honestly don't know what else I'd write about, and truthfully, it really helps to record details for myself so I know what or what not to do for our next trip.  Also, if anyone else who happens to read this finds themselves in this area, maybe they'd like to know what places are decent to eat at or what activities are worth doing.

At any rate, today is an "off" day since we kayaked yesterday and my upper arms are killing me.  We're taking our sweet time on deciding what to do, but finding a place for lunch is in order, so this is it for now!

Comments

Nate Robinson said…
Oh! I thought FB's main purpose was to give people a platform to post about petty arguments, what one had for breakfast, or make fun of liberals. I guess I've been wrong all of this time. :) Have a nice trip. Aspen looks so nice! Did you ever go to the music festival?
Gaby said…
haha...I guess in the end, FB is for whatever you want it to be?

No, this is the second time we haven't explored the AMF. We thought about checking out a free concert...but it was a brass ensemble playing JP Sousa, so it didn't really appeal to us string players :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)