Once in awhile, it's okay to feel a little "blah" :/

I've been in a blogging rut as of late (what's new?) but still feel I should update a little:


  • Coming back from vacation always sucks, but in our family there's always serious post-vacation blues for at least a good month or so.  That may explain my blogging 'blahs'.
  • Since returning to teaching after my trip, I've had two students nearly faint during their lessons.  The first one I believe was just extremely stressed out; the second is a new student and I think she was scared during her lesson.  Uggghhh.
  • Our yorkshire terrier, Zoe, scared us a little this week when she had a severe diarrhea spell for several days.  I actually had to take a day off and reschedule lessons in order to take her to the vet and be with her all day.  A huge pain...but she is alright now and all's well.
  • We recently added a new member to our family:
    I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but this is exactly what it looks like.
    It's really Ryan's car.  I still drive the regular red Mini Cooper.  It feels like a piece of poop compared to this new one, though.  Give it to me. Now.
  • I haven't exercised since coming back from Colorado--except for one 20 minute stint on the rowing machine.  I feel completely disgusting at this point.
  • I've decided that enough is enough-- this depressive streak will end tomorrow!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I am with you on the post-vacation blahs! I've been in a little bit of a blogging rut too. I think it's totally ok, though, and to just blog when you're really feeling it. Or at least so I tell myself - after all the blog should really be for yourself!
Gaby said…
I agree...but sometimes (probably just like a lot of other bloggers) I feel a teeny bit of pressure--self-inflicted, of course--to keep up appearances. I always get bummed when a blogger I love disappears for awhile with no explanation; of course I have to remind myself that they're people who have lives! Just like me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)