Looking forward to 2014

Happy 2014!!!  So what did you all do for NYE?  My husband and I were a boring old couple and went to bed around 10:30 and continued watching The Hobbit until we fell asleep.  Before that, it was wine and hors d'oeuvres downstairs:



Sigh.  So today is our last vacation day before the old routine starts again.  Depressing and exciting at the same time.  I'm always excited for the new year and to see what will happen.  No resolutions for me, except the usual goals I always have-- to be healthier and exercise more often; be the best musician and teacher I can possibly be; and be a kind, loving and compassionate friend, daughter and wife. 


One thing that I'm looking forward to in 2014 is a remodeled basement.  Since we do need help from my dad, it's been delayed until he completely recovers from his flu/cold, and it most likely won't be finished until the middle of January.

I'd also really like to blog more often--even on the days where it seems I have nothing to say, I may just post photos of mundane events from the day.  I know it's ambitious, but I seem to always regret this at the end of the year.  Memories are important.  And I have terrible memory.

So here is to an even better year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)