A Lazy Sunday

I've got nothing. Absolutely nothing interesting to write about. Yet I still feel like I should try to keep up with this for no particular reason. Just like everything else I should keep up with--running, practicing, reading, cleaning, cooking more at home, etc. Some of those things I'm getting better at, but I'm trying to reign all of them in so they can all become a part of my daily routine.

This week, I'm experimenting with a plan to eliminate all take-out food. I'm trying to plan out the coming week's dinner menu and shop for everything I need on Sundays. I know it's not original or anything, but I've never actually done it and been successful. There was always at least one day I caved, blaming how tired I was at the end of the day to cook at home, and got something totally gross and unhealthy. And now that I'm running more often, it makes me feel even more guilty to eat junk food than ever before. So today, I'm going to attempt to do this and hopefully this will be the start of a permanent trend.

Off to the grocery store:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)