14 Miles

Only workout this week:  14 miles/ 2:30 - no music, fuel or water.

I have no explanation for why I missed all my runs this week other than utter lack of discipline and laziness.  The weather was great all week, and I had every intention each day of running, but just put it off and found other things to do.  I finally got my butt out on the trails this afternoon after teaching a few makeup lessons and intended to go for 18 miles originally (which was supposed to be last weekend's long run--I only did 6), but around mile 13, my right knee started hurting and I started limping/running, so I just ended it there. 
I didn't wear my compression socks on today's run b/c I was wearing capris and thought knee high socks would look stupid and also feel hot.  Next weekend, I'll have to plan my running outfit a little better and wear shorts instead.

It's really gorgeous out, so maybe I'll get out again and take the pups for a walk.  See ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)