Sunday's Check Off List

  • Make coffee  
  • Eat a chocolate croissant
  • Laze around and stalk other people's blogs
  • Go grocery shopping
  • Make mid-day snack of chickpeas, red onion, black bean and parsley salad. YUM. (May also snack on TJ's mango greek yogurt)
  • Buy new plants
  • Go for a run/ row
  • Make a beef + snow peas + tofu + pea shoot stir fry for dinner
  • Make cookies--any kind--just make cookies, please!!
  • Sit down w/ hubby to watch the season finale of Game of Thrones and Mad Men.
  • Conclude the weekend by turning in. 


How was your weekend?  This was my quintessential weekend: running errands, eating, relaxing w/ the hubby and snuggling w/ my pups.  Just how I like it!

Comments

Shelley said…
What, no cookies???

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I recorded Mad Men and am going to watch it in a bit...sad that it's over for a while, but can't wait to see what happened!
Gaby said…
oops! Yes, did all those things on the list..just forgot to cross them out afterward. I made carrot cookies:) This last Mad Men episode made me sad:(
Shelley said…
Right with ya on the last Mad Men...sigh, poor Lane. Although the dig at Jaguar not starting cracked me up. One more and then, we wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)