Traditional role=Happiness?

What a funny study:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9572187/Couples-who-share-the-housework-are-more-likely-to-divorce-study-finds.html


So, according to this, Ryan and I should have a long, happy marriage!  Once in a while, I do hear others commenting on how chores should be split up because it just seems more fair that way, but in our case, I prefer to do the household stuff because a) I'm better at it b) I actually find it sort of therapeutic, as long as I'm not in a rush to get it done, and c) I technically have more time and energy to get it done since I work less hours than Ryan and am home more often anyways.

In all honesty, I'd much more prefer to be a housewife any day than have a 9-5 job.  I totally love sprucing up the home, planning and preparing meals and enjoying the "quiet life" to quote the article.

At any rate, I thought it was an amusing study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)