Prayers for Boston

My sincerest prayers and thoughts go out to everyone who participated or had anything to do with the Boston Marathon today.  Absolutely disgusting events.

I plan on doing a longer post soon on some other topics, but for now, I'll call it a night.  It's always heartwarming--for sure--to see all the good-hearted citizens of this country come together during a tragedy, but I'll be perfectly honest when I say that I wish we could be the kinds of people who "never forget".  I know that technically we don't forget tragedies, but it's so easy to get caught up over petty issues of the day that I fear the US is permanently divided, and as a result, more vulnerable to future attacks like the one we saw today, as well as the one we should never, ever forget twelve years ago.

Time to evaluate what's truly important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just popping in to say...

Life lately