A Valentines Day Surprise

So remember how I mentioned that I stumbled upon my "super secret" V-day surprise?  After finding out what the hubby had been planning, he took a detour on his plans and made me think that it wasn't going to work out after all.  I'm not a very materialistic person, so I wasn't heartbroken or anything and just moved on.  Well, last night, he tells me that he has to be up early for a company meeting and the most I think of it is, "That's kind of weird, doesn't he usually have meetings on Fridays?" but don't really question it any further.  It turns out that he actually took the day off to go to Louisville, KY to pick up my Valentines surprise:

A MINI COOPER!!! WHHEEEEEE!!!

He drove it out in front of our condo late this evening after I had made dinner (I was grumbling the whole time about cooking it too, because I had just gotten home from teaching and the kitchen was a mess--the last thing I wanted to do was make dinner.  Ryan said, "Just make it and you'll be glad you did..." UM, yeah!) and left our front door open while remarking, "Great, now we have to deal with this monstrosity on our street!"  I looked out and there it was!
Took it for a spin and it is a sweet ride.  I will have to take more pictures in the daytime, but I couldn't wait to share it with everyone!  Definitely one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.  Funny that it's for Valentines Day--a holiday we hardly celebrate--but I'm not complaining here!

I'm so excited I can't sleep, so I'm going to expend this energy into cleaning up the house since my friends are coming over tomorrow AM to have a baking session.

Comments

AWWWW..how super sweet and fancy!
sarah marie said…
wow.... totally amazing valentine's gift!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...