Kind of a Snow Day

Today, I left the house a little earlier than usual to meet the hubby for lunch; it was snowing when I left, but I hadn't read any weather reports and wasn't really expecting any school cancellations.  Into the afternoon, however, it kept getting worse, so I ended up leaving my studio early and coming home.  Nice, yes, but I still will have to make up those lessons.  Le sigh.

Right now, my husband is in the kitchen trying to improve upon the dinner I just made.  He usually doesn't have to do that, but tonight I admit, dinner was a flop.  I've been setting aside these recipes from Food Network magazine for my weekly plan.  There was a whole wheat spaghetti and turkey meatball recipe I thought sounded good at first, but then I kept putting off making it all week.  I finally did it tonight because I didn't feel like making a pit stop at the grocery store for anything else in this weather.  It sucks.  It's bland and boring.  I don't think I'll make it again.

Ugh! I can't eat this anymore--I'm trading it in for French vanilla ice cream with berries and chocolate sauce.  I know, healthy:)

Hope everyone stays safe and toasty in this pooey weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)