Finally! An outdoor run after all the rain...

It wasn't too long ago that we turned on the heat because it was so cool and now it's sweltering hot! Ugh.  Don't get me wrong, it's so much nicer than chilly rain and the sunshine puts me in a much better mood in general.

Hubby took the day off to install a new storm door, so this morning he and I went out for a run around the neighborhood.  It was a pretty short run--3.5 miles--but with the heat and hardly any breeze, I was sweating more than I normally do for a short run.

If only I could stay at home for the rest of the day with him, too!  But I have to teach a little earlier than usual today because of two students who are returning after taking almost a year off.  At least I don't teach late today.

Still not completely sure if the trip out west will happen, but either way, I will be taking a vacation, even if it's a "staycation".  Oh, and there's always the hubby's family reunion out in KY:)

Alright, going to help my husband install this door and then hop in the shower.  Hope everyone is having great weather where they are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)