A Lazy Tuesday Morning

Here is what's for breakfast this morning:



Ezekiel 4:9 french toast w/ sliced bananas + the usual cup of Joe.

Legs are still a little sore today, but it doesn't hurt as badly to walk down stairs:)  I was going over the pictures I had taken during my weekend in Cincinnati, and there were only 7 or 8 of them, and I was in none of them!  I really regret not being more on top of that or asking someone to take pictures for me.  I need to remember how sad it is to not have any pictures next time I hesitate about asking someone to "please take my picture".  I always feel self conscious...like I must be vain or something....but it's really not that at all.  They preserve precious memories, and I'm going to try to be better about doing that!

Teaching until 8pm tonight--successfully shifted all students at the one school into Mondays and Tuesdays--now, if only my Friday students would cooperate and find a dang slot on Wednesdays, so I could have Fridays off!  But as that is still being figured out, I have Wednesday currently off, so I'm hoping to weed our back patio and maybe plant a few more flowers.  This place needs more color.

Happy Tuesday:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)