This or That

This or That [this is has been making the rounds  on various blogs, so I'm not sure of the origin. But it looked fun, so here goes!]:


1. Coke or Pepsi? –  Coke

2. Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy? –  I know apples are healthier...but the caramel sticks to my teeth, so it's cotton candy!

4. Salt or Pepper? –  pepper!

5. Pudding or Yogurt? –  Greek yogurt, especially from TJ's

6. American or Provolone Cheese?-  Provolone

7. Cookies or Brownies? –  Most any type of cookie!

 8. Pretzels or Chips? –  Hmm, I suppose chips, although I don't really purchase or snack on either too often.

9. Cake or Pie? –  This is a hard one...it depends on what I feel like. I really can't choose b/t the two. I like both!!

10. Oatmeal or Cereal? –  I know oatmeal is healthier, so I've been eating more of that, but occasionally, I will eat Kashi cereal.

11. Mexican or Japanese? –  Ugh, I have to choose b/t two of my least favorite foods?  I guess Japanese since I like rice.

12. Chinese or Italian? –  Hmm, they're both pretty close, but I have to say Chinese. I can eat that any day.

13. Surf or Turf? –  I like fish, but I tend to get sick of it after awhile, so it's gonna be Turf

14. Pizza or Pasta? –  Definitely Pasta!

15. Mustard or Ketchup?  Ketchup

16. Sandwich or Wrap?  Sandwich, for sure

17. Apples or Oranges? –  Oranges

18. Strawberries or Raspberries? –  Strawberries

19. Blackberries or Blueberries? LOVE blueberries:)

20. Rice or Noodles? – I'm a rice girl: fried, steamed...whatever.

21. Spicy or Mild? –  My  nose runs and I sweat, but I ALWAYS ask for Spicy, lol.

22. Salad or Soup?  Depends on the weather, but generally I like salads, if they're good.

23. Soup or Stew?  I do like a good stew in the Fall, but I also like soup...is this an answer?

24. Salted or Sweet Popcorn? – Ooh.  Tough. Can I mix the two?

25. Cauliflower or Broccoli? –  I prefer the green stuff. Cauliflower is one of my least fav vegetables

26. Onion Rings or French Fries? –  French fries, definitely.

27. Burger or Hot Dog? – Since the only time I tend to eat hot dogs is at a ball game, I'll go with burgers.

28. Popsicle or Ice Cream? –  ICE CREAM, hands down! We live in C-bus, home of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams!!

29. Coffee or Tea?  Always Coffee.  Sometimes I make a latte, most times, a French press in the mornings.

30. Chocolate or Vanilla?  If in a cone, plain vanilla; if it has fun stuff mixed in it, like nuts or brownies, then chocolate.

31. Sausage or Bacon? – Oven baked bacon, mmmm.

32. Peanut butter or almond butter? PB is good...but I do love the texture of almond butter on toast!

33. Salty or Sweet? I'm a salty/savory girl.

34. Fried or Scrambled Eggs?  Used to only eat scrambled, but nowadays, I eat fried eggs.

35. Waffles or Pancakes?  Blueberry pancakes!!

I know...there is no #3. I was too lazy to change the numbers after I copied and pasted this.  Feel free to do the same:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great answers! I never even noticed that there wasn't a #3. haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)