Let's keep this thing going...

Today's double workout was kind of the reverse of yesterday's:  my early afternoon run was long, and this evening's row was short.  I ran 5.1 miles in 46 minutes (I can feel it in my abs and thighs now...good sign!) and then I just rowed about a mile and a half in under 15 minutes.

I really, really want to keep this going.  I actually felt pretty energetic throughout today and still am kind of awake even though it's past midnight (so much for reversing my sleep schedule).  Although I'm not completely bent on just running and rowing (I could stand to throw in some biking, weights and other crap), this routine seems to work for me.

I slept better last night than I have in a very long time--that's reason alone to keep this up.

I should probably start talking about other stuff besides working out, right?  Let's talk about students.  Sometimes they frustrate me, other times they make me laugh my head off.  I have this six year old who says hilarious things almost every week at his lesson. Several weeks ago, he pointed at his music and asked me, "Why do you keep calling these 'sharks'?" (he meant "sharps"); another week I played a scale and asked him to name it...he said, "The A Major league scale".  He almost got it right!

Alright.  Who else is excited it's almost the weekend?  Can't wait.  Have a good Friday :P

Comments

Hannah said…
SHARKS!! Hahahahaha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...