Yours Truly, Insomniac

This is awful...I'm still up and it's a ridiculous hour. I hate, hate HATE going to bed.  I'm like a little kid who thinks they're going to miss out on something.  But this is Columbus.  Nothing to miss out on here.  Hubby doesn't have to go to work until late evening tomorrow b/c of tons of vacation time he didn't use up yet, and the company wants him to use it.  So now he's up playing COD like there's no tomorrow.  I don't know how the man does it.  But because he's up, I feel like I need to stay up, too.

I'm going to try finishing Decision Points on my kindle...I'm sure that'll put me right to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)