Eggs

This morning, I did a 30 min. run on the treadmill, and all I could think about was eggs.  I crave scrambled eggs after any workout (protein and carbs in general), so first thing I did when I got back home was whip up 3 eggs with shredded cheese and drizzled it with honey.  Weird?  Yeah, I don't know when I started drizzling my eggs with honey, but the first time I did it, I loved it.  Hubby thinks it's disgusting, but I think it's yummy:)


After I clean up, I'm going to get started on tonight's chicken pot pie.  Happy Wednesday:)

Comments

I had a craving for scrambled eggs tonight but I messed them up by trying to "fancify" them and adding spinach, swiss, etc. It was not awesome - shouldn't mess with reg good ole scrambled!

And what's this about a chicken pot pie - one of my all-time fave food groups? ;o)
Gaby said…
Pics coming soon of the pot pie--one of my favorite comfort foods:)

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)