Tonareli Violin Case Review

I took some pictures of my new Tonareli violin case today at my teaching studio.  So far, I'm really loving how light the case is.  It's pretty nifty looking and I've gotten remarks from students and other musicians on how "cute" it is.
The downside, of course, is how small it is and b/c of that, there is no compartment for music or hardly anything else, for that matter.



I love how it looks like a cello case! The principal cellist of the Columbus Symphony noticed that right away, too:)



Only enough room for the violin, bow, shoulder rest and JUST my rosin. Nothing else.

Hey, look at me, I'm a cool musician!  Not really:(

One of the candy bowls for my "students"...

"students" = "me"

Comments

Hannah said…
Oh my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your case!!! And it does totally look like a cello case...Luis was right!
sarah marie said…
wow, it does look like a cello case! very cute, and it looks so lightweight and convenient!

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)