I'm Alive!

One cold and one week later, I DO feel back to normal!  Ha.  Well, I missed a whole week of running and three days of teaching.  I sincerely hope that's the only run-in I have with illness this year.  Even though I was home three days straight, all I did was lie on the couch wishing I could breathe normally, and praying that I wouldn't throw up.
At first, I felt so bad that I missed a whole week of following my running schedule--but now I feel like maybe it was good that I got sick and had that week of rest.  Whenever I get sick, I'm reminded of how much more careful I need to be about what I put into my body.  I'm still pretty heinous about my fresh fruit consumption, as well as how much water I drink; those are both things that were all I could about stand when I was sick last week.  Interesting how your body knows what's good for you!

We've also had interesting weather here in Ohio.  It snowed a couple days last week and everyone here whined about it; now almost all the snow has melted with slightly warmer temps and it's been drizzling instead.  While it would be nice to have mild weather into springtime, I know more snow is in our future--I'm a Buckeye, I can suck it up!

That's about it for now.  I hope to be posting more pictures as I now have a working camera and can successfully upload pictures now!


Highland Cattle of Scotland and Zoe, the Yorkie:) Husband found the first picture in one of our travel books and noted the resemblance in our dog, who, at the time, badly needed a haircut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)