A Little Place Called Asssssppen

I'm relieved and grateful that my husband took it into his own hands to plan our summer vacation, and surprised me by booking a trip to Aspen, Colorado.  It's still several months away, but I can't wait!  Even though my own summer vacation last year was to Las Vegas and Arizona, Ryan couldn't come with me, so this will be our first REAL vacation together since our honeymoon over five years ago.

Speaking of Aspen,  I guess that place was the final straw for Heidi and Seal!  Oh, boy.

I'm feeling better--thank goodness--and am planning to get back to my running schedule tomorrow.  I missed a lot of running this month:(  Staying optimistic that it will be smooth sailing (as far as my health is concerned) from here.  I know the running won't be easy, but I need to see what my limit is (or if I have a limit).

That's it for now.  Trying to get to bed earlier, so I can get up earlier and get the running out of the way before I go on with my day:)

Comments

Glad you're feeling better!
Cat Simmonds said…
You will have an amazing time in Aspen, so many concerts and outdoors activites! Have fun :) ~Cat

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)