Rainy Day pics

So we have been experimenting with our bedroom configuration lately, and we finally rearranged our furniture the way I had been wanting to for a long time.  I personally think it works, and as proof, I've fallen asleep like a baby the last 2 nights.  Okay, maybe that part is in my head, but I swear I sleep better with this arrangement.  Hubby, on the other hand, claims he's getting less sleep and is more depressed as a result of this new arrangement.  Here is a pic:
 We have a new TV and bookcase it goes on top of in the corner to the right, and it feels like there's more functional space this way.  Now, all I need to do is get some curtains, paint the walls and get rid of some undesirable pet stains on the carpet, ick.

And just because I can't resist more pictures, here's one with me wearing my fav outfit--a cami and cardigan:


And that's all I've got. :)  Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)