P90X Day 4: Yoga X!

It wasn't ideal, but I skipped two days of P90X over the weekend when I went home for my dad's 60th birthday.  Initially, I told myself that I'd get up extra early Sunday morning to do the yoga workout, but instead I got up early to accompany my parents in picking up an older friend whose husband is in the hospital.  I hadn't seen her in years and I wanted to go.
Yeah, I probably should have gotten up at 5am to get it done, but that did not happen.  Oh, and my parents don't have a DVD player? What the heck!

Anyway, I finally got back into the routine yesterday.  Holy moly!  I did ballet for years and thought yoga would be a piece of cake.  Omigosh it was the hardest thing I've done so far!  That "crane" move?  Forget that! I think I was only able to kind of hold that pose for 2 seconds before falling over.

Today is supposed to be Legs and Back, which I will do tonight.  This morning I got a short row in--2.2 miles on the Concept 2.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on.  Have a short violin gig for Maunday Thursday this week.  Trying to get my house in order for some house guests next weekend, and just trying to stay on top of this P90X thing.

I've got a whole chicken boiling right now for chicken pot pie for tonight's dinner, and a couple hours of teaching this afternoon.

Anyone else tired of this snow?  I think it's supposed to get better next week...in the 50's so I'm excited for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...