Sore

I was worried that maybe I didn't work hard enough during yesterday's chest and arms workout, because I felt pretty o.k. afterwards.  This morning is a whole other story, though!  Yep, feeling it in my upper arms--I am SO relieved to have that feeling!  It's been a long time since I've felt that sore after a workout.  I've done so much cardio, that I think my body just got used to it.  Time for that muscle confusion!

Ryan emailed me while at work asking if I wanted to go for a short run when he got home.  Normally, I would have said "no" after doing my own workout, but I was still on a high and so happy I had actually completed a single P90X workout that I said "sure!".  We visited our clubhouse gym that had just recently been renovated and got on two empty treadmills next to each other...just to find out that they were out of order. Grrr.  So Ryan got on another one that worked (the rest were occupied) and I tried out the elliptical machine.  I'm not a huge fan of the elliptical, but Ryan only wanted to do 3 miles, so I managed to do about 2.3 miles on the elliptical.  I'm glad we went to the gym, though, because I found out that they're offering Barre and Zumba classes there!  I had actually missed the barre class last night by 15 minutes (otherwise I would have gone) but I'll make sure to go next Wednesday.  They also offer spin classes, too.

Well, I got a late start to this morning (didn't sleep very well last night, even though my body was exhausted) and have to rush off to the dentist to pick up my mouthguard.  Yep, uh-huh.  I started having sensitivity in one of my teeth several months ago and it's because I'm grinding them.  So now I have to wear an attractive mouth guard.  Ryan is a lucky guy. :)
After that, it's teaching for about 4 hours and then rushing back home to do Day 2 of P90X.  Today is Plyometrics.  I did that workout one time about four years ago and still vividly remember having a very hard time getting up from my chair after each student; so maybe it's for the best that I'm doing it later tonight.  I'm sure it'll still hurt tomorrow.

Sorry if you follow me on Twitter and I've been boring lately...I'm thinking that maybe I won't be using it that much because I think I clicked on something that I thought was a legit follower and it turned out to be something else...and now my laptop is all screwy.  Maybe that has nothing to do with it and Twitter is completely safe, but still...I'm freaking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...