A stupid run and some meals

I just went for a run around the neighborhood and--ARGH--it took me 31 minutes to do 2.8 miles?!?!  I can't believe it, but maybe I should believe it b/c it's still hot as a** and I was comfortably running on flat pavement the whole time.

I'm not going to worry about it--I'm just going to plop down on the couch and pop in a movie.

I was a lot more mindful of what I ate/drank today, but it didn't seem to make that number on the scale budge this evening.  Whatever.  Here is what I had:

Breakfast-- coffee w/ sweetened condensed milk {I know that part is awful} and bowl of Kashi cereal w/ nonfat milk

Lunch-- leftover chicken pad thai w/ bottled water

Afternoon snack-- greek honey yogurt

Another snack-- Zone bar

Dinner-- spaghetti w/ meat sauce and herb salad

I'm still hungry.  But my muffin top is screaming, "NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU!"  So it's just a measly bottle of water for me right now.

Comments

ZonePerfect said…
We're happy to hear you're a ZonePerfect fan! What's your favorite flavor? Try in and stay cool in this heat wave! ~Brittany @ZonePerfect
Gaby said…
I have yet to try all your flavors, but so far my very favorite is chocolate mint. The one I had yesterday was double dark chocolate, which was also very good. But chocolate mint will always have a special place in my heart:)

Thank you for reading/commenting!
ZonePerfect said…
Love to hear that! You might might to check out our VIP Program for coupons, news and more at http://zoneperfect.com/offers. ~Brittany @ZonePerfect

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)