Blah!

Haha...well so much for a 2 hr run....I overslept.  Sooo, now it'll only be an hour run before my friends arrive.  Maybe I'll stay over after they're done.  Normally when we go to this park, we only do one lap of the 3.8 pathway. I was hoping to do 4 laps.  Maybe I should only shoot for 3.

My friends are disgusted by this, but as I'm overdue for a big grocery trip, I have nothing worth eating in my house for breakfast, so will probably stop at a McDonalds for breakfast.  Don't judge me!  I can NOT eat on an empty stomach, so sue me!  I usually get their breakfast burrito...that's healthy, right?  Whatever.  I'll just run the calories off anyways.

Gotta go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)