Overly ambitious run = set up for disappointment?

I'm seriously considering leaving Facebook.  I'm sick of it!  What a time waster, plus I just get mad whenever I'm on it.  I should make a new rule for myself:  for every minute wasted on FB reading people's stupid comments, I have to run the equivalent--if not more--amount of time that day.  So basically, I need find four hours each day to run.  I'm kidding!  I don't spend THAT much time on FB.

In all seriousness, though.  I might take a breather from my one social media outlet.  Blogs don't count because they seem to have the opposite effect on me--I get really pumped and inspired by other blogs.

Anyways, I need to fall asleep sometime soon since I'm planning on waking up early to hopefully probably not run for approx. 2 hours before meeting up with friends to do a few miles.  I didn't tell my friends that I was planning on showing up 2 hrs early b/c chances are if I told them, I wouldn't even do it AND they already did their long run earlier this week, while I missed out on it since I was at home with my family and didn't do much running at all.
I wish I was the kind of person that fell asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow, but I am totally not.  I'm the person that lays in bed blinking for 2-3 hours before finally falling asleep.

We'll see if this ambitious run happens tomorrow or not!  Nighty night:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)