Just For Fun...

Here is a wish a list of things I either want or need (or both!):

1.  Violin cases that look more like cello cases
I'm drawn to the yellow and sage green...and pink!                 









2.  Garmin Forerunner  (right now I'm borrowing my husband's Garmin, but I'd rather have my own)
3.  A Westie....JUST KIDDING...I have enough dogs right now...but still! 

          
aaaaAAAWWWW!         
4.  Bangs.  I had them once, but I also got a bob haircut and it just didn't work for my face shape.  But I'm curious to see if they will look better with longer hair now that mine has grown out.






And there you go--a well balanced wish list of both shallow and deep, necessary and whimsical wants.:)

Can you tell I'm a little bored?












Comments

Hannah said…
Have you seen these?
http://www.bobelock.com/violinCases/1047-fiberglass.html
I have the one in white, but I want purple now (didn't have purple when I got mine.)
Gaby said…
Thanks for the link! I just want a case with a fun color...plus, I'm getting a little tired of my Bam case that has no room for a bow inside, but rather, has a tube for my bow. People are always asking me if I'm either hiking or if I'm an architect!?

Popular posts from this blog

Life lately

Just popping in to say...

Graeters, skin problems and a 100th birthday (somehow these all seem related, but they're not)